Details and Rates.
*** Remember. As literary service providers, once we have a verbal or contractual agreement, a 50% down payment of the estimated final cost is required to begin creation of your publication. The payment for the final production cost for the services is collected fourteen days after the completion of the project. A payment request invoice email is forward at completion Authors retain copyright of their work from start to finish. We are only the publisher of record, who provided the services needed to complete the book. We hold no legal rights to your work.***
Publication Service Fees
$700 Base price and features
- ISBN & Bar Code
- Cover Design
- Printing, Review, and Delivery of Proof Copy (S/H included)
- Printer Set up fee (Individual on demand printing line established for author)
- Completion Copyright Application - Application completed online and receipt sent directly to the author. US Government copyright mailed directly to the author (4-6 months).
- Library of Congress Control Number - Another form of copyright protection for author's literary works. The Library of Congress will archive two copies of the finished book on author's behalf.
- Includes all service hours and materials needed.
- $3.00 per page - profession set of the interior of the book.
Rates based on author's editing needs:
- Developmental editing
- Basic Editing
$425 Marketing & Promotion Package (optional)
The promo package consist of the following:
- Author interview on the "Writer's Life Chats" radio show
- Author Spotlight on Literary Treasure.
- Author Spotlight in Urban Spotlight in Urban Tymes Print Magazine
- Book Blast (7 Days of promo via social networks FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Wordpress)
- Email Blast
- Formal Book Review (posted to Amazon.com and other sites.)
- Author 1 Sheet (Up to 3 books highlighted)
- 1 Professional Press Kit
****Authors are encouraged to consider the promotional package to help with creating a buzz about their book when starting their initial promotional efforts****
To get started or for more information, contact us today,
Office voicemail (347) 921-0443 or Email Mainoffice@BravinPublishing.com
28 “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it?